Ronald C. Cavanaugh Memorial Scholarship
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
Ronald C. Cavanaugh Memorial Scholarship was established in 1994 by Ronald's family to honor his memory. The scholarship awards $1,000 to a permanent resident of Kalamazoo who wishes to continue their post-secondary education. The applicants must be a junior or senior student in Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a junior or senior college student.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:The applicant must be a full-time student.
- Residence:The scholarship is open to permanent resident of Kalamazoo County (or have graduated from a high school within Kalamazoo County).
- School:The applicant must have graduated from a high school within Kalamazoo County (or have a permanent residence within Kalamazoo County).
- College:The applicant must be enrolled in the Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University.
- Major/Career:The applicant must be pursuing a degree in business.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Essay typed into the text box in the eGRANT application addressing why you merit consideration for this scholarship. Include how extracurricular activities volunteer experiences and leadership roles have helped to prepare you for your choice of study. If you have overcome challenges or improved in motivation and achievement during high school and/or college please provide this information also.
- Recommendation Letters:Two copies of the Scholarship Recommendation Form completed by adults other than family members.
- Name: Adrienne
- Phone: (269) 381-4416
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Bay County (MI) Residents