National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
This scholarship was established to award current undergraduates entering the junior year. Students must be currently enrolled in good standing in a four-year ABET-accredited engineering program.
- 2 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Current undergraduates entering the junior year
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Will be entering the junior year in the fall.
- Citizenship:Are U.S. citizens
- Major/Career:A four-year ABET-accredited engineering program
- Judging Criteria:Award selection is based on grade point average, internship/co-op experience and involvement in other activities, faculty recommendation and ethics essay.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:A 500-word (maximum) essay on "The Importance of Ethics in the Practice of Engineering;"
- Recommendation Letters:Recommendations from faculty members who have taught the applicant (at least one recommendation is requiredadditional recommendations will receive consideration)
- Other Materials:A completed application
- Phone: (888) 285-6773
- Email: https://www.nspe.org/resources/contact-us
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors