Zonta Club of Coos Bay
This scholarship was established to benefit high school and college students planning to attend an accredited institution and pursuing study in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, or Medical. Applicants must be permanently residing in Coos County.
- 2 awards
- March 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:This Scholarship is open to high school and college students
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Must have completed a minimum of (36 credits) college coursework by the end of Spring Term 2016.
- Residence:Recipient must have a permanent family residence in Coos County.
- College:Recipient must plan to attend full-time at an accredited institution
- Major/Career:Fields of study: Science, Technology, Engineering, or Medical.
- Judging Criteria:Award selection is based on scholastic ability, demonstrated leadership, motivation and character, content of essay and letters of recommendation.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:In 250 words describe why you believe Zonta Club of Coos Bay should give you this scholarship or award to you.
- Recommendation Letters:Three letters of recommendation
- Other Materials:A completed typewritten application;Proof of enrollment;Letter of intent or proof of registration for enrollment requirement.
- Name: Liz Keator
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Medical Science Majors