The National Society of Accountants Scholarship Foundation
The NSA Scholarship Foundation was established in 1969 to help accounting students with the increasing costs of higher education. The scholarship is open to undergraduate students enrolled in accounting at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States. Applicants must exhibit leadership and community involvement and demonstrate financial need.
500 - 2,200
- 1 award
- March 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Undergraduates enrolled part or full-time in accounting at an accredited (2) two-year or (4) four-year collegeor university in the United States.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Citizenship:A United States or Canadian citizen.
- College:Undergraduates enrolled part or full-time in accounting at an accredited (2) two-year or (4) four-year college or university in the United States
- Major/Career:Majoring in accounting
- Extracurricular:Community involvement
- Judging Criteria:Award selection is based on Academic achievements and records, leadership and community involvement, honors and awards, work experience, statement of goals and aspirations, Financial need.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:A completed application
- Phone: (855) 670-4787
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors