The Saint Andrew's Society of Washington, DC's Scholarships Program
St. Andrew's Society of Washington, DC
The scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to college juniors and seniors or graduate students who are Scottish descent and a U.S. citizen residing in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- 10 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:College junior or senior; Graduate student
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Permanent residence in the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Citizenship:United States citizens
- Ethnicity:Must be of Scottish birth or descent
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Statement of goals and plans consisting of an essay treating the following questions: What are your life goals and how does your proposed course of study assist you in reaching those goals?; What factors have influenced the formulation of your goals?; Why did you select the institution at which you are enrolled (or plan to enroll)?; What do you expect to be doing one year after completing your planned course of instruction? What are your expectations for ten years after completion?
- Recommendation Letters:Recommendations from two persons acquainted with your academic or work experience. These are to be sent directly to the committee chairman by the person providing the reference.
- Other Materials:Presentation of genealogical data to establish Scottish descent. Be complete, but as brief as possible
- Name: T.J. Holland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org