Thomas K. McCraw Fellowship
Organization of American Historians
Thomas K. McCraw Fellowship was established in honor of the contributions and work of Thomas. The fellows of this program will receive a $7,000 stipend to cover travel and living expenses. The fellows are expected to be in residence for at least two months. The fellowship aims to support fellows whose primary interest is the business and economic history of the United States to spend time in residence at Harvard Business School.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:The residency will occur at Harvard Business School.
- Major/Career:The fellowship enables established scholars from around the world whose primary interest is the business and economic history of the United States to spend time in residence at Harvard Business School.
- Other Benefits:Recipients of the fellowship will receive work space, an e-mail account, a phone, a computer, an ID card, and access to the Universitys libraries and to the HBS Intranet for the duration of the appointment.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Other Materials:The applicant must submit a cover letter and a two- to three-page research proposal.
- Name: Walter A. Friedman
- Phone: (617) 495-1003
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors