Traylor Dixon Sells, JR. Memorial Scholarship
Coastal Bend Community Foundation
The Coastal Bend Community Foundation started this scholarship to honor the service of the Foundations second president, Traylor Dixon Sells, Jr. This scholarship is open to students in the Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi College of Business Graduate Program.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a student in the Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi College of Business Graduate Program.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must maintain a minimum of six credits per semester.
- College:Be enrolled as a graduate student in the College of Business at Texas A & M Corpus Christi.
- Major/Career:Be enrolled as a graduate student in the College of Business
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:A sealed letter of recommendation from an instructor, advisor, administrator or work supervisor.
- Other Materials:Completed application form;Proof of acceptance/enrollment as a graduate student in the College of Business at Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi.
- Name: Karen Wesson
- Phone: (361) 882-9745
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors