Walleye North America-Molly Brandt Van Schoyck Memorial Scholarship
Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
This scholarship is given to encourage and assist graduating high school seniors who are planning to enroll in a vocational/technical school and planning to take a course of study in trade. If no one applies or qualifies, then a 2-year college could be considered.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be graduating high school senior
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Required
- College:Must be planning to enroll a vocational/technical school, but if no one applies or qualifies, then a 2-year college could be considered.
- Major/Career:Must be enroll in a course of study pursuing trade
- Judging Criteria:Write your Career Plan (no more than 500 words); Write a Financial Need Statement (no more than 500 words).
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Include Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school (i.e. teacher, coach, club advisor), and one from the community (i.e. employer, pastor, youth leader, neighbor, etc..). A Letter of Recommendation - student worksheet may be requested in the HS counseling office.
- Phone: (608) 253-1461
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors