WIS. Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau Scholarship
Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
The scholarship aims to support graduating seniors of Wisconsin Dells High School.who are intending to pursue a degree in the field of tourism/hospitality or marketing in an accredited college, university or technical college. Applicant must also demonstrate interest in the tourism/hospitality industry as evidenced by past/present employment.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be graduating high school senior
- Minimum GPA:2.75
- Financial Need:Required
- Class Rank:Must have class rank of at least the top 50%.
- School:Must be graduate of Wisconsin Dells High School
- College:Must be attending an accredited college, university or technical college
- Major/Career:Must be intending to pursue a degree in the field of tourism/hospitality or marketing.
- Miscellaneous:Has demonstrated interest in the tourism/hospitality industry as evidenced by past/present employment.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Write your Career Plan (no more than 500 words); Write a Financial Need Statement (no more than 500 words).
- Recommendation Letters:Include Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school (i.e. teacher, coach, club advisor), and one from the community (i.e. employer, pastor, youth leader, neighbor, etc..). A Letter of Recommendation - student worksheet may be requested in the HS counseling office.
- Phone: (608) 253-1461
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors