Amarillo Handgunners Association/Bill Goodson Scholarship
Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF), Inc.
The Amarillo Handgunners Club, Inc created this scholarship in May 1987 in memory of Bill Goodson, a stalwart pioneer of the club. This scholarship aims to benefit deserving graduating senior with achievements in shooting sports.
- 1 award
- February 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating senior
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Maintained C average grade during school year and a 2.0 while attending college/university
- Residence:Resident of 26 northernmost counties of Texas Panhandle
- Citizenship:Must be an American citizen
- Athletics:Engaged in or sincerely interested in a shooting sport or activity
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Two (2) letters of recommendation - one letter should be from a teacher you had in high school and the second letter should be from a pastor, employer, coach, mentor, etc. Letters written by family members are not permitted.
- Other Materials:ACT and/or SAT scores (if scores appear on the back of your high school transcript, no additional documents are necessary) Page one (1) of current year IRS tax Form 1040 for household (if current year is not available, previous year will be accepted) Attach separate sheet listing all shooting activities and awards
- Name: Connie Bradford
- Phone: (806) 350-4518
- Email: [email protected]