Howard D. Graves Scholarship
Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF), Inc.
This scholarship was started in memory of Howard D. Graves, a former chancellor of the Texas A&M System. The scholarship aims to benefit graduating or currently enrolled students from the 26 northernmost counties of the Texas Panhandle pursuing any field of study.
- 1 award
- February 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating or currently enrolled students
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Citizenship:Applicants must be a US citizen (or a permanent resident)
- School:Graduating or currently enrolled students from the 26 northernmost counties of the Texas Panhandle
- College:Recipient must attend and institution in the Texas A&M System
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Two (2) letters of recommendation - one letter should be from a teacher you had in high school and the second letter should be from a pastor, employer, coach, mentor, etc. Letters written by family members are not permitted.
- Other Materials:Proof of U.S. Citizenship (photocopy of U.S. birth certificate) or legal permanent residency status ACT and/or SAT scores (if scores appear on the back of your high school transcript, no additional documents are necessary) Page one (1) of current year IRS tax Form 1040 for household (if current year is not available, previous year will be accepted)
- Name: Connie Bradford
- Phone: (806) 350-4518
- Email: [email protected]