Jim Strehlow Scholarship
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
The Jim Strehlow Scholarship is awarded to a graduating high school senior of Parchment High School. Applicants must be a resident of the Parchment School District.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating high school senior attending Parchment High School and is a resident of the Parchment School District.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:A resident of the Parchment School District.
- School:Graduating high school senior attending Parchment High School and is a resident of the Parchment School District.
- College:Planning to enroll full or part time at Kalamazoo Valley Community College in the fall.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Essay typed into the text box in the eGRANT application addressing why you merit consideration for this scholarship. Include how extracurricular activities volunteer experiences and leadership roles have helped to prepare you for your choice of study. If you have overcome challenges or improved in motivation and achievement during high school and/or college please provide this information also.
- Recommendation Letters:Two copies of the Scholarship Recommendation Form and Letters of Recommendation completed by adults other than family members.
- Name: Adrienne
- Phone: (269) 381-4416
- Email: [email protected]