Adams County Hospital Auxiliary Scholarship
Adams County Community Foundation
Memorial Hospital Auxiliary Scholarship is a program given to graduating seniors of Adams County Accredited high school. The scholarship provides 6 non-renewable funds of $350 to $500 to help students pursue their education in the healthcare field.
350 - 500
- 6 awards
- February 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Preferred
- Residence:The scholarship is awarded to Adams County resident.
- School:The applicant must be a graduating senior from an accredited high school in Adams County.
- College:The awardee must plan to complete a degree from an accredited college or university.
- Major/Career:The awardee must be pursuing a degree in healthcare.
- Judging Criteria:The awarding of the scholarship is based on ACCF Scholarship Application and the students major. Preference is given to a student has worked or volunteered at a health care (or related) facility (priority is given but not limited to)
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation (in compliance with the instructions as shown on the application).
- Other Materials:Submit 10 copies of this application packet following the instructions as listed on the application.
- Name: Deb Cook
- Phone: (260) 724-3939
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Computer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physical Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Health Care Majors