Bay County Dental Auxiliary Scholarship Fund
Bay Area Community Foundation
Bay County Dental Auxiliary Scholarship Fund is offered to individuals who wants to pursue a career in the field of dentistry. The Bay County Dental Auxiliary honors those who understand the importance of achieving the optimal dental health through the establishment of the scholarship.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a dental-related program student.
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must be full-time students.
- Residence:Applicant must be a Bay County resident.
- College:Applicants must be Dental Students that are accepted into an accredited dental school or enrolled in one, Dental Hygiene Students that accepted into an accredited Dental Hygiene program and must have completed one year of Dental Hygiene clinical studies, Dental Auxiliary (Assistant) Students that are accepted into an accredited Dental Auxiliary program and must have completed one year of Dental Auxiliary studies, and Dental Technology Students that are accepted into an accredited Dental Technology programand must have completed one year of Dental Technology studies.
- Major/Career:Open to Dental students, Dental Hygiene students, Dental Auxiliary (Assistant) students, and Dental Technology students.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. The essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to receive free PELL grant information and your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number. The Michigan deadline for the 2016-2017 school year is March 1, 2016. To properly complete the FAFSA, you will need to file your 2015 income taxes as soon as you are able to. If you are a dependent, your parents must do the same. Be sure to file the 2016-2017 FAFSA. There are three forms of confirmation pages that can be accepted, but we only need one: the page that is displayed immediately after submission, the email that is sent to you after submission, or the first page of your Student Aid Report (SAR). Be sure to include your name on this page if it is not already on there.
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Phone: (989) 893-4438
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Computer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physical Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Dentistry Majors