BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholarship
The scholarship was established to help students with disabilities.
5,000 - 10,000
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:A current undergraduate or graduate student
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Continuing studies as a full-time student in fall 2016 with a minimum 40% course load.
- College:Enrolled in a four-year university in the United States or Canada
- Major/Career:Pursuing a degree in business/commerce, engineering, math, physics, statistics or a related discipline;Interested in a career in Financial Services with a focus on Capital Markets preferred
- Disability:A person with a (visible or invisible) disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Why do you believe you should be selected as a BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholar that will help us to get to know you better?
- Recommendation Letters:One letter of reference from a professor, advisor, supervisor, etc.
- Phone: (212) 521-4469
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors