Charles W. & Annette Hill Scholarship
American Legion - Kansas
This scholarship is available to a Descendent of a member of the American Legion who is desiring to engage in the Fields of Science, Engineering, or Business Administration.
500 - 1,000
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Other Academic Requirements:To stay eligible, applicant must maintain a 3.0 average in College, and submit verification at the end of each semester
- Major/Career:Consideration should be given to those applicants desiring to engage in the Fields of Science, Engineering, or Business Administration
- Organization:Applicant must be a Descendent of a member of the American Legion
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:A written essay of not less than 250 words, nor more than 500 words, on "Why I Want To Go To College" must accompany the application. Please indicate the major field of study under consideration.
- Recommendation Letters:Three letters of recommendation - only one from a teacher.
- Other Materials:Must present verification from the school of enrollment -- the start of both semesters; Must submit latest 1040 income statement of supporting parent(s); Pictures must accompany applications, to be used for publicity purposes only.
- Phone: (785) 232-9315
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors