Clair A. and Hannah White Educational Scholarship
Bay Area Community Foundation
Clair A. and Hannah White Educational Scholarship was established in 1992 by their sons. The program recognizes the years of community involvement of Clair and Hannah. Awardees must possess academic potential, leadership qualities, and characteristics of overcoming social, political and/or economic obstacles.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Applicant must be a Bay County resident.
- School:Applicant must be a Bay City Central High School or Bangor John Glenn senior.
- Major/Career:Applicants must major in a curriculum dealing with civics, history, economics, home economics, interior design, or nutrition.
- Extracurricular:Applicants must have participated in student council, drama, clubs, newspaper, athletics,yearbook, or community involvement.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. The essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to receive free PELL grant information and your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number. The Michigan deadline for the 2016-2017 school year is March 1, 2016. To properly complete the FAFSA, you will need to file your 2015 income taxes as soon as you are able to. If you are a dependent, your parents must do the same. Be sure to file the 2016-2017 FAFSA. There are three forms of confirmation pages that can be accepted, but we only need one: the page that is displayed immediately after submission, the email that is sent to you after submission, or the first page of your Student Aid Report (SAR). Be sure to include your name on this page if it is not already on there.
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Phone: (989) 893-4438
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Computer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physical Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Humanities Majors