Decatur Dental Services (DDS) Scholarship
Adams County Community Foundation
Decatur Dental Services (DDS) Scholarship is given to students who plans to major in the dental related field of study. The scholarship provides 2 non-renewable funds of $500 for each awardee. The scholarship was established in 2005 by a group of dentists.
- 2 awards
- February 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:The scholarship is open to residents of Adams County.
- School:Applicants must be attending an accredited high school in Adams county.
- Major/Career:The awardee must plan to major in a dental-related field of study.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation (in compliance with the instructions as shown on the application).
- Other Materials:Submit 10 copies of the application packet following the instructions as listed on the application.
- Name: Deb Cook
- Phone: (260) 724-3939
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Computer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physical Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Dentistry Majors