Dr. Esther Wilkins Scholarship
American Dental Hygienists' Association (ADHA) Institute for Oral Health
Dr. Esther Wilkins created this scholarship to assist those pursuing and additional degree necessary for a career in dental hygiene. Applicants must submit an essay and must have finished an entry-level dental hygiene program.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must have completed an entry-level dental hygiene program.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:UNDERGRADUATE:Completed a minimum of one year in a dental hygiene curriculum. students may be in the process of completing their first year when application is submitted.GRADUATE:Graduate students must hold an active dental hygiene license and hold the minimum of a baccalaureate degree
- College:Must be enrolled in an accredited dental hygiene program in the United States
- Major/Career:Must be enrolled in a Graduate degree program in Dental Hygiene
- Organization:Must be a professional member or student member of the American Dental Hygienists Association (ADHA).
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Requires separate essay.
- Phone: (312) 440-8900
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Computer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physical Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Dentistry Majors