NDS / DMI Milk Marketing & Dairy Products Scholarship
National Dairy Shrine
This scholarship was established to benefit sophomore or junior undergraduate students pursuing careers in milk or dairy product marketing, dairy market enhancement or related fields. Applicants must be currently enrolled in a four-year college.
1,000 - 1,500
- 5 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Any undergraduate student currently enrolled in their sophomore or junior year
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:Any undergraduate student currently enrolled in their sophomore or junior year in a four-year college
- Major/Career:Major areas include Dairy/Agricultural Marketing and Dairy Foods or Food Product Science.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:In 500 words or less, state why you are interested in dairy product marketing, innovation, or development including your plans for the future.
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation with at least one a faculty member who is familiar with the applicants activities and academic achievements.
- Other Materials:A completed application
- Phone: (920) 863-6333
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Computer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physical Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Travel and Tourism Majors