The Laura C. Dunlop Scholarship
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
The scholarship was designed in memory of Laura C. Dunlop, a 1996 graduate of Portage Central High School. It is open to graduating seniors of Portage Central High School who played at least one junior varsity or varsity level sport for at least one season during high school and demonstrates compassion and willingness to assist those people less fortunate than him/herself through community service or extracurricular activities. Applicants must also planning to enroll an accredited non-profit four-year college or university full-time and will enter a health-related field.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be graduating high school senior
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:Must be from Portage Central High School
- College:Must be planning to attend an accredited not-for-profit four-year college or university full-time
- Major/Career:Preference may be given to students planning to enter a health-related field.
- Extracurricular:Must demonstrate participation in community service and/or extracurricular activities.
- Athletics:Must have played at least one junior varsity or varsity level sport for at least one season during high school.
- Miscellaneous:Must demonstrate compassion and the willingness to assist those people less fortunate than him/herself
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Provide your response to the following two questions (your answer to both questions cannot exceed 4000 characters); 1) What influenced you to choose an area of study in business, science, education, psychology, law or medicine?; 2) What has been your most meaningful volunteer or work experience and how has it helped to develop your leadership skills?
- Other Materials:Must submit FAFSA
- Phone: +1 (800) 433-3243
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Computer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physical Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Health Sciences Majors