Violet Wondergem Health Science Scholarship
Grand Rapids Community Foundation
This scholarship was established to benefit students who are residents of Kent or Ottawa County pursuing studies in a health service related field at any accredited Michigan college or university. Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
500 - 5,000
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Resident Kent or Ottawa County
- College:Any accredited Michigan college or university.
- Major/Career:Majoring in a health service related field at any accredited Michigan college or university.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:A response to the following statement about yourself that includes:your reasons for your choice of college, chosen course of study, career goals, plans for financing your education, and information on past activities benefitting your community.
- Other Materials:Financial Information Form
- Name: Ruth Bishop
- Phone: (616) 454-1751
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Computer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physical Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Health Sciences Majors