Weber Specialties Company Scholarship
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
The Weber Specialties Company Scholarship is awarded to graduating high school senior or college undergraduate of Kalamazoo county Michigan. Applicants must demonstrate financial need and pursuing major in manufacturing technology, manufacturing engineering or integrated supply management.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating high school senior or college undergraduate; or student is graduating or graduated from a Kalamazoo County high school.
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Residence:Kalamazoo County resident
- Major/Career:Planning to earn a certificate or two- or four-year degree in a manufacturing curriculum such as manufacturing technology, manufacturing engineering or integrated supply management.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Essay typed into the text box in the eGRANT application addressing why you merit consideration for this scholarship. Include how extracurricular activities volunteer experiences and leadership roles have helped to prepare you for your choice of study. If you have overcome challenges or improved in motivation and achievement during high school and/or college please provide this information also.
- Recommendation Letters:Two copies of the Scholarship Recommendation Form and Letters of Recommendation completed by adults other than family members.
- Name: Adrienne
- Phone: (269) 381-4416
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors