Young Innovations Scholarship
American Dental Hygienists' Association (ADHA) Institute for Oral Health
Young Innovations Scholarshipis part of ADHAs Institute for Oral Health Scholarship Program sponsored by Young Dental. This scholarship offers financial assistance to dental hygiene students and dental hygienists who demonstrate a commitment to advance the discipline of dental hygiene. The program provides one scholarship for a student pursuing a Baccalaureate degree and one scholarship is designated for a student pursuing a Certificate or Associate degree. It prioritizes applicants who demonstrate outreach activities, volunteerism, and leadership qualities.
- 2 awards
- February 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be enrolled in a Certificate/Associate and Baccalaureate degree in an accredited dental hygiene program in the United States.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must have completed a minimum of one year in a dental hygiene program prior to receiving an ADHA Institute scholarship award. Students may be in the process of completing their first year when application is submitted. They must be a full-time student during the academic year which you are applying unless applying for the Part-Time Scholarship. If applicants are graduating that same year, you are still eligible. Note that scholarship awards are distributed after July 1, so this may be a "reimbursement" check given to the student for their tuition/school expense already assumed during the school year.
- College:Must be enrolled in an accredited dental hygiene program in the United States
- Major/Career:Applicants must pursue a degree in dental hygiene program.
- Organization:Applicants must be a professional member or student member of the American Dental Hygienists Association (ADHA).
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:All applicants must prepare a goal statement in 100 words or less describing: 1) your long-term career goals following graduation; 2) your intended contribution to the dental hygiene profession; 3) your professional interests; and 4) how your extracurricular activities and your degree enhance the attainment of your goals.
- Other Materials:Applicants must submit the student application with the following: Faculty Evaluation Section: This section of the application is to be completed by your faculty advisor or another member of your dental hygiene faculty.Program Director Section: This section of the application is to be completed by your dental hygiene program director.
- Phone: (312) 440-8944
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Computer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physical Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Dentistry Majors